The trading platform Cryptology.com has reduced its commissions both for Spot and Futures trading. Now the key advantage of Cryptology is very low commissions and transaction fees, compared to other exchanges on the market.
Let’s compare the commissions on Cryptology and its competitors.
Binance is the world’s largest exchange. It has been an exchange with the lowest commissions for a long time. What commissions does this exchange have?
- Maker fees: 0.02%
- Taker fees: 0.04%
- Bank card deposit fee: free (minimum deposit is 60€)
Bitmex is a large trading platform to trade digital assets with leverage and low commissions. Sounds rather attractive, but is it really so? Let’s see.
- Maker fees: –0.025%
- Taker fees: 0.075%
- Bank card deposit fee: this exchange do not support this feature
Bitfinex is a one of the longest-running crypto exchanges for digital assets trading. It has strict requirements for the users’ identity and the following commissions:
- Maker fees: –0.02%
- Taker fees: 0.075%
- Bank card deposit fee: 0.1% (minimum deposit is 60$)
Cryptology is a digital assets trading platform with Futures contracts trading with up to 100 leverage, spot trading, bank card support, and one of the lowest commissions on the market. What commissions does Cryptology have now?
- Maker fees: –0.01%
- Taker fees: 0.01%
- Bank card deposit fee: free (minimum deposit is 25$).
- Crypto deposit fee: no commissions at all.
One of the lowest fees and commissions is one of the key benefits of the Cryptology trading platform but not the only one.
What other features does Cryptology offer?
- Zero commissions on all the deposits on Futures trading.
- A large amount of Futures Contracts pairs (BTC, ETH, BCH, XRP, EOS, LTC, TRX, XLM, ZEC).
- High leverage (up to x100).
- Easy-to-use mobile app.
- Bank cards deposits and crypto deposits.
- Deposits from 1$.
- Different layouts for your convenience.
But this is not the whole story!
Right now Cryptology holds a Trading Competition where you can get up to 9000 USDT! Every week 10 winners are able to win from 200 to 1000 USDT and the final prize is 5000 USDT.
What do you need to take part?
Just trade Futures Contracts. The more profit you get – the higher your prize.
Trade on Cryptology and boost your profit!