Events

Join our exclusive webinar with TokenPals!

How can the Blockchain industry grow? How can we turn the blockchain hype into something concrete? Is Community building key to growing the industry and encourage mainstream adoption? We are glad to announce...

Cryptology at Crypto Night event

That feeling when your boss is busy but you don't want to part from him! Cryptology MD Jack Chia with his pet at Crypto Night event sharing his thoughts on how blockchain is going to change the market. Th...

Cryptology at PAL Network and Medibloc meet up

Ray Li, Director of Business Development spoke at a panel "Mass adoption of blockchain technology and how it impacts our everyday life" at PAL Network and Medibloc meet up on September, 18. It was great meet...

Upcoming events in September

Hi, Cryptologists! September has much to offer in terms of crypto events. Below you can find a list of events where you can find us this month.   Singapore: Consensus Singapore, September 19-...

Cryptology at Unblock Community Conference in Hong Kong

Cryptology is at Unblock Community Conference in Hong Kong! Here's our Managing Director, Jack Chia, who was invited to speak at a panel with other cryptocurrency exchanges, where we had a great discussion o...

Cryptology at Aditus​ invitation-only event in Singapore

We are honored to be invited to Aditus​ invitation-only event, where Jack Chia, Cryptology​'s MD participated in a lively panel discussing on the trends in crypto-markets and crypto-adoption with Shaun Djie, CO...

Cryptology at Blockchance Europe in Hamburg, Germany

Lately, centralized cryptoexchanges have received lots of sharp criticism. And still, their decentralized alternatives are barely reaching 1% of the market in trading volume. The rest 99% are served by centr...

Cryptology at #CryptoBBQ Conference in Moscow, Russia

Hi, Cryptologists! In August Cryptology CMO Herbert Sim visited Moscow, Russia where he was sharing on crypto security. Here are some insights: Hack attacks in the crypto industry have become so common that n...