Cryptology is pleased to announce that Infinitus (INF) will be launched exclusively on Cryptology Exchange on Wednesday, 21st November, 4pm (GMT+8) / 8am (UTC), marking their first-ever exchange listing.
Deposits and withdrawals will start on Wednesday, 21st November, 4pm (GMT+8) / 8am (UTC).
Trading commences Friday, 23rd November at 4pm (GMT+8) / 8am (UTC).
Trading pair: INF/ETH
What is Infinitus (INF)?
Infinitus (INF) is a user-friendly Decentralized Application (dApp) that aims to enable users to have a safer digital life through its blockchain security solution. The application allows users to encrypt and store a variety of alphanumeric data on a decentralized network, where user data is securely stored on a peer-to-peer network.
Total Amount: 100 million
Official Website: https://infinitustoken.io/
Block Explorer: https://etherscan.io/address/0xe5ac90568c1297479b1d1a0599e8741c52287418
Exclusive campaign: Sign up to Cryptology, get 10 INF tokens!
In conjunction with the listing, Cryptology is pleased to announce the following campaign where every participant can get 10 INF tokens each!
Simply follow the 3 steps below to participate:
1. Register an account on Cryptology
2. Join Infinitus (https://t.me/infinitustoken) and Cryptology’s (https://t.me/cryptology_community) telegram groups
3. Fill up the participation form here: https://go.cryptology.com/GET10INF
– 23 to 30 November 2018, 4pm GMT (+8) / 8am (UTC)
Terms and conditions
– Only new users who registers at Cryptology during the campaign period will be eligible
– Campaign is limited to first 1,000 eligible participants
– Duplicates or fake accounts will be immediately disqualified and barred from future campaigns
Follow us on Cryptology Official Channels for the latest updates:
Investing in digital assets supposes high risks because of large price fluctuations. Before investing, please be aware of all the risks of investing in digital assets and be careful with your investment decisions.
Cryptology Exchange reserves the right, at its discretion, to change, modify, add, or remove portions of the campaign and make the final decision in case of disputes.